Hi! It’s Thursday and the weeks almost over 🙂 Mine has flown by, how about yours?!
The 11 things survey has been floating around blog world for some time now and I’ve been tagged by the Fit Peanut herself!
- List 11 random things about myself
- Answer the 11 questions she asked me
- Come up with 11 questions to ask other bloggers
- Tag 11 bloggers do this next
1. I’m obsessed with island coconut k cups. Like obsessed, I have one every single day…. Well I did until I ran out. I’m now anxiously awaiting the seasonal flavor to re-appear on shelves!
2. I dress like a bum for work. Leggings, sweater, puffy vest, boots and a scarf. At least it’s comfy?
3. I find myself just going up into handstands at complete random.
4. I’m currently reading 4 different books! Hunger Games, Portia de Rossi’s autobiography Unbearable Lightness, Nudge, and the Olympic Weightlifting guide for coach’s and athletes.
5. I prefer the taste/texture of raw almond butter, but I can only digest “not raw” almond butter. Fail.
6. Words with friends is my life, find me: s.lacourse ! Scrabble is really fun too. I give you our New Year’s Eve game…. don’t laugh… I mean “bam” is a nice word right??
7. I start school in the fall!
8. Just got new kicks. I love black Nike’s, it’s a legit obsession. No big deal
9. I can’t wait until summer comes, mainly because I want to get my booty to the beach and surf.
10. I had my cartilage pierced a few months ago and never showed you guys.
11. I miss competing in jump rope. In the middle, double dutch pairs speed (DDPS) not my team, wanted to explain what ddps is!
The peanuts questions:
1. Dark chocolate or milk chocolate? Dark chocolate, Endangered Species 88% is my fav!
2. When did you feel proud? When I finished the BEAST
3. Do you have any siblings? Nah, only child 🙂
4. Harry Potter or Twilight? Harry Potter is what’s up.
5. Have you ever gone to France (where she lives!!)? Nope!
6. Do you believe in friendship between guys and girls? Most definitely! I have guys I’ve been friends with since middle school and we’ve both been in relationships and still kept the same attitude toward each other!
7. Left or right-handed? Right for most things, but I’m a switch hitter. Ah, softball days
8. If you had a chance to switch bodies with someone you admire, would you do it? NOPE. My body provides me the ability to do what I love, and I’d never give that up for anything.
9. What is the weirdest thing you do in your everyday life? Oh gosh, probably would be that I carry around a bag of those mini flossers in my purse/gym bag. Floss after every meal, ocd much?
10. Did you ever check your ex-boyfriend’s facebook page? Yes, we are still close friends
11. If you won the lottery, would you keep working? Most def. Work and school.
My questions for YOU…
1. Are you a Hunger Games fan? (I can’t wait for the movie!)
2. Physical or intellectual challenges?
3. Cardio, weights or both?
4. Name a pet peeve.
5. Psychology or sociology?
6. Favorite way to workout your legs?
7. Do you play angry birds?
8. Do you have any tattoo’s?
9. What is your go to post workout meal?
10. The beach or the mountains?
11. What are you currently excited for?
And I TAG
Have fun ladies!