Another year is here…
– To compete in a figure competition: I train hard year round and it would be great to set a goal to accomplish that would link back to a passion of mine!
– Continue experimenting with my diet until I find what works best for my body: I’ve tried being a vegetarian, vegan, gluten-free – nothing really works. I know one day I will find what works best for me, but for that to happen, I need to keep exploring my options and listen to my body.
– Get a job at a gym: I just really want to work at a gym! I work at a sports store right now, and I love it 🙂
– Save my paychecks instead of spending them!!
– Always take ATLEAST 1 day off from the gym a week: I try to stick to 3 on/1 off or 4 on/1 off, but there are weeks where I am very stressed and end up hurting my body because I work out to much in a given time. I need to work on this, so 2011 goal it is!
-Treat my body with respect: my body is what allows me to do everything I love and I need to nourish it and treat it well in order to continue loving life and moving forward!
-Remember to smile, and enjoy my life to the fullest!
Those are my most important goals for the upcoming year. I can’t believe it is 2011! I graduate high school in June… ah, so crazy!
What are some of your goals for 2011?
Have a great night everyone!